Dunnie Onasanya popularly called Dunnie O is a multi-talented visual studio artist, muralist, and event producer.
News of her baby with singer Timaya made headlines on Tuesday to the surprise of many.
Here are some facts about her.
1.Dunnie O was born September 29, 1989 in Los Angeles United States where she grew up.
2.She graduated with distinction from the prestigious Tuskegee University where she obtained a dual degree in the areas of Business Administration and Sales/Marketing.
3.She has over seven years experience in event planning and marketing.
4.She performed a live painting demonstration of cultural masks at the Umu Igbo Unite Nigerian Cultural Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana back in 2018.
5. Dunnie was the featured International visual artist at AfroChic Cultural Arts Festival 2018 in Toronto Canada.
6. She is an ambassador for OFUURE, an African inspired brand.
7. She partnered with JoonAfrica.com, an Afrocentric Interior Decor design company in 2019 to curate her art for purchase and release her home collection of throw pillows, wall art, wearable art, and home decor.
8. Dunnie was previously married to Ibrahim Hassan, a video director. Their grand wedding in Beverly Hills, California made headlines in 2015.
9. The couple have a five-year-old daughter.
10. She and her ex-husband went their separate ways after a divorce in 2018. The couple finalised the divorce at the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County Superior Courts in Los Angeles, California.
11. She currently works at the VisArts Center, Rockville in the United States of America as an instructor and has been featured in several international festivals around the world.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.